Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 2

1. Sister, Victoria - I would pick my sister Victoria because she is loud and cheerful , and that would help me with a lot of support during my lake taupo cycle races. 

2. Sister , Claudia - I would pick my sister Claudia because she really helps me during my stuff and likes to look out for me , and she makes me breakfast and makes my lunch.

3. Sister, Rachel - If i would to pick my third player to complete the people i wold have in my race i would pick Rachel. (Why?) Because she drives me around she comes and drop me off food at my sport events and she would be a good person for her to come to my event!.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,

    Great to have your loud and cheerful sister cheering you on in your crew! That'll keep you going!

    How many sisters do you have altogether?
    Good to have them all onside!
    I have three sisters. They've all got different strengths, sounds like yours do too!

    Great blog, Kaitlyn,

    Lee

    ReplyDelete