Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Activity 2: The Secretive Skink | SLJ

LI: To give our opinions about being or not being a DOC RANGER
Today i am on my Day 3 Activuty 2 , My Activity is to give good reasons and bad reasons about being a doc ranger. Giving three pros (good things) about being a Doc Ranger, I like being a doc Ranger because they rescue animals, Being a doc ranger looks fun because you explore about animals and my last reason is that i would be a doc ranger because what if its scary to be one , but at the end of the day we or i might get use to it. Giving three cons (bad things) , I would not be a Doc ranger because if i got asked to rescue this animal from the sea , I wouldn't like too because i don't like sea animals and i have also not got along with animals in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kaitlyn,

    I have enjoyed reading this Summer Learning Journey blog post from you. I think that being a DOC ranger would be wonderful job and definitely greatly appreciated. What is your favourite animal?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete