Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]

LI: to teach people how to make your favourite food
Today i will be teaching you all how to make my favourite fruit drink , I was trying to find a food but i couldn't it wasn't my type to teach. I wanted to make a summer fruit drink for people to drink and and enjoy it. The drink i will be making is (Otai) Its one of my favourite drinks in the world. I will be making (Watermelon and Pineapple Otai) , Ingredients will be taught down page.

Ingredients :
2 cups (Pineapple)
4 cups (Watermelon)
1 cup (Coconut, preferably fresh)
1 cup (Coconut milk)
1 (lemon)
1 cup (Coconut water)
2 Tbsp (Honey)
1 cup (Lime)
1 handful (Ice Cubes)

I have listed the Ingredients on how to make a (Watermelon and Pinapple Otai) I am really not sure how to put together , but i really hope you enjoy me teaching how to make it. Try out the Ingredients and give me feedback on how well you made , how does it tast i sometimes make different Otai to the one i am giving a try on.



1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Kaitlyn

    ‘Otai sounds delicious. I read your blog post on it then went and watched Youtube videos of it being made. I had never heard of it before but now I want to try it. I think I will take down your recipe and try making it this weekend. Do you have any other tips that will help me get it right?

    Thanks for the delicious post.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete