Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

DAY 5: Blink and You’ll Miss It

LI: To give Opinions about having logging in NZ
I am having another trip of having , Blink and You'll Miss it. I have to be sure to give 2 reasons to support my argument about having a logging in new zealand, Also how does it feel having it here. Logging is cutting branches from trees , Basically trees , Trees give us Oxygen to breath , as i have seen on google on logging they cut down Brunches the more we cut down Branches or trees the more we lose air , Humans need air to breath,Day,Night,Noon,Morning! Sometimes they cut down these Trees to make Paper toilet for people who need it. I had fun talking about this Logging situation and gave away my 2 reasons!.



Image result for logger

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,
    Your blogpost blurbs looks great and long which means you have a lot of information. Maybe you could try adding two photos next time to show people what your statement is really about. This reminds me of the Lorax movie how people cut down trees to make clothes. How did you get those two questions?
    From Fau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kaitlyn,

    Good points you make! I think you talk about both sides - we need trees for oxygen, yet we also need them for paper and toilet paper. Also, there are the animals to consider. How would the logging affect animals?

    I wonder which side you support. Do you think they should do logging, or stop altogether?

    Great blog Kaitlyn you've done really well

    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete