Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Questions & Answers

L.I develop instant recall of addition facts. Hello Alayah I have Answered all your questions. For Question 1 the Answer is 4 because you just have 10 lollies and you took away 6 the Answer would be 4 I got the answer by using a white board maker and a White board so what i did was draw the 10 lollies and took away 6 and my answer was 4. For question 2 the answer was 0 because you had a quarter of a cake and you have 4 friends come over and they wanted a piece of cake they had 1 per person and there was nothing left on the plate,So what i did was draw the cake half it into 1/4 and took away all those 4 pieces all the pieces were gone. For Question 3 the answer 46 because I used the Counters and i did 136 counters and i took away 90 counters from the 136 counters and it left me with 46. For Question 4 the answer is 840 How i got that Answer was i had 920 Yellow beans and then i took away 80 and left me with 840.

In maths we made questions for other to try and figure out. For my Maths Today was i was Solving Alayah's 4 Questions. Her Questions were Quite easy to do because they were all Subtractions Witch was Taking away she had 4 taking away in her 4 questions some of the were quite hard and hard to solve but I think i done a good job Solving Alayah's 4 Questions

These are the question
|
V
 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings kaitlyn
    I like your questions and answers I think you have done lost of work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete