Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Day 1: The Early Years (Late 1800s – 1919) Week 2 Activity 1




Today i have talked about a new word and it describes a building called Cathedral. There was some new interesting facts about this building and how long it built. Today for the blogging we had to look for Cathedral picture and list How long it was built,What this located to,How it took to be built. I really enjoyed doing this summer learning journey activity and i hope i blog a bit more during the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!
    That's an awesome choice of cathedral! I'm glad to read that you enjoyed this activity. I have been enjoying reading your blog posts!

    It took ages to build this cathedral! Why do you think it took so long? I think it might have been because of how intricate the design was.
    Is this cathedral in England? I have been lucky enough to travel to England and see some of the amazing churches and cathedrals they have there! My favourite one was Westminster Abbey in London. It has such a rich history!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete