Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Going to swimming pool | Saturday

Hey guys!, I wanted to write something about my holiday at the pools with my dad.
Me and my dad went to the Mangere pools we live right around it maybe 2 minutes away from the pool. We had arrived at the pools, i hopped in the water it was cold but we will get use to it when we swim for a while. I needed to put sunscreen on first so then i did. I first dipped my feet in the water it  was pretty chilly. I started to swim around not my whole body because i was still scared getting really cold, then i actually dipped my whole self and swam under the water. Then I told my dad to hop in because it wouldn't be that fun. My dad hoppen in i told my dad the things i got taught at swimming lessons (term 3) I told my dad i could float on my back, and dog pettle and other stuff. Then we played something similar to tag but its just chasing each other in pools and going under the water and grabbing their leg. Then i decided to go on the water slide. I grabbed a mat, i waited line for my turn to be up next then i waited for a while i slide down it was pretty cool, I didn't get to make friends the whole time at the pools because i was a bit shy, Then i went the second time down the slide, and it wasn't a really good turn out through out it.

Then i put the mat aside and went and swam with my dad then i started to feel bored so i went to the pool right nextstore more space and also bigger not that much people so we went and swam at the pool. I had so much fun did tricks and swimmed and then my dad met someone from someone along his family so they talked i was just swimming around under the water, I had fun then we had to leave because it was getting packed. So that was my story going to pools with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment