Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Activity 2: You are my Sunshine [4 points]

Drink a lot of water (1.
Apply suncreen (2.
Use clothing for protection (3.
Protect all parts of your body (4.
Where sunhat at all time (5.

I have listed the 5 things to protect our body during this summer. I have highlightes some words in a dark black because, Protect was the main explanation i was told to list. These are the most important things we need to follow when the sun is around because we don't want us people to sun burned (right) i don't.....So i will make sure to follow these rules at all times.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Kaitlyn,
    Your 5 things to protect your body in the summer sounds great! Maybe next time you could add an image. I use all of these things in the summer to protect my body. What mad you come up with these things?

    That's all for now

    From Fau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaitlyn! You have listed some good points on being safe in the sun. I like how you have made key words bold as it is important to notice. I also think it's very important to be protected in the sun. What do you like to do in the summer that needs you to follow your points? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kaitlyn,

    Great advice for sun protection!
    I'm happy to say that I do most of it. I like your first suggestion, drink lots of water. It's important to remember that especially in Summer. I've had a few glasses already here at my computer!

    Have you been getting out and about over the holidays? It's been great weather!

    Have an awesome week ahead

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete