Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 3: Wind Beneath My Wings [10 points]

For this activity i had to pick an animal and write good facts about the animal. I picked a carnivore animal witch was a snake (meat eaters) I had to create a DLO and write about the animal i had a site that gave me informations more about snakes then actually knowing about it. Doing this activity was really fun because its actually good knowing facts about everything (good things). I have held a snake before , on my trip to Australia with my mum is was black mamba his name was monti. DLO for good quality


4 comments:

  1. Hello Kaitlyn! Awesome animal to pick! Even though I have never met a snake personally, but I know enough about them to be scared of them. You provided some great facts for viewers to learn something new. What are your thoughts on snakes? Do you like them? Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn!,
    Its awesome that you finished this activity. I didn't know that snakes could spray. WOW that's awesome. You have some really cool facts about snakes. Would you have a snake as a pet?
    Awesome Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn,

    Wow this is great! I love snakes' patterns. It's so amazing they just grow like that, because they're kind of works of art. So you've held a snake, wow! Was it scary?
    I've seen a big one in a bag doing tricks, but I didn't think that was very kind to the snake. That was in Sri Lanka.

    Keep it up Kaitlyn, you're great!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaitlyn!
    I love your D.L.O about snakes. I think you added a lot of cool information about snakes. I like how you added 3 different types of snakes. When I red your facts about the venomous snake I shaked. Its a good thing that NZ doesn't have snakes. Do you like snakes? I hate snakes so MUCH!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete