Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 3: Burning Up… [15 points]



I have completed my third activity for (Week Three) I was supposed to make graph of cities that have strong temperature. I have made an hand drawn graph because chose to do it because i didn't want to do everything digital. So the photo above my (Blurb) I have chosen 4 cities in New zealand with the highest tempreatures, the highest one was 21 degrees that was in 'Wellington'. The rest was less, I would like to learn more cities in new zealand because its good to know more about where live. I had so much fun doing this hand drawn


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kaitlyn! I am glad you are able to get the Summer Learning Journey activities done when you can. Great work on this post, I like how you did this activity different and drew your graph physically on paper. How was your understanding for this and was it hard to complete? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn!

    Wow this is a really cool graph - I like that you have taken the time to draw it yourself!
    I also like that you have made one for New Zealand temperatures - It is nice to hear that you are interested and would like to know more!

    Did you also draw on for the temperatures given on the website?
    I can't believe how hot those places are!! I really like the hot weather but I dunno if I could handle that heat!
    I did go to Death Valley in America and that is meant to be one of the hottest places on Earth - It is suppose to be hot enough to fry an egg on the ground... I'm not sure if it's true though, I didn't try it :)
    Do you prefer the hot or cold?
    Would you like to visit somewhere this hot?

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete