Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

DAY 3: Taking Flight

For this activity i have to pick a native bird and talk about , Where it lives and what it eats. I had to go on  Bird of the Year website and pick one of my native bird that i would have and treat like what. I have chosen one of my interest native bird, it called the (Black Robin). I wouldn't like my bird to eat solid food so much as human do. Lets name our native bird ..... Hhmm ! I got one (Dominico).

Dominco my native Black Robin bird would love in a cage but, will also have a clean and healthyest place he will every live. (Where would you get the cage from, with what money) I would have create raffle or and concert for people to donate as much money. Then at the end of the show i would collect and count the amount of i money i have made.

Dominco would eat (Newton's Seeds), I wouldn't want Dominico to eat bread or other kinds of soft stuff because i don't trust what it would do to them!. I will also Buy a packet treat so when he does something to empress me i would give him a TREAT!.

Black Robin

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kaitlyn!
    You have chosen a fantastic bird. I think your choice was great. I loved that you named it Dominico. Why did you choose this bird? I have also done this activity, my bird that I chose was the Orange fronted parakeet, there are not many of this bird around.
    Keep the great work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn!,
    Wow the black robin bird is a good native bird. Great work on doing this activity. The bird that I chose was a back- fronted tern, because it catched my eye. Would you have the black robin bird and your pet?
    Fantastic Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn!

    Great job with this activity - I like that you have talked about what you would do if you had one of these birds and how you would raise funds for it. This was really interesting to read and a nice twist on the activity!

    Do you have a pet bird at home?
    I had a pet bird when I was younger called Petrie after the dinosaur from 'Land Before Time' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjrwacqDLc
    Funny name aye :)

    What made you pick this bird for bird of the year Kaitlyn?

    Awesome work with this activity, ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete